Monday, October 4, 2010

My Yoga Class Has MUUVed!

Me @ MUUV
 ~~I'm Moving to MUUV~~

Starting this week I will no longer be teaching at Muse Studios.  Muse has been wonderful to me this past year, and I feel grateful for all of my students and the new friends I've made while teaching there.

NOW...
You can find me teaching at MUUV
a boutique center for movement.
My Dynamic Yoga Class at MUUV will be
Thursdays from 6:00 - 7:00 pm.

Our first class will be this Thursday, October 7th, and is FREE!

The following week, October 14th, class will be canceled, as all of the MUUV Team will be co-hosting a Deep Dance Experience with Lululemon in  
Capital Park from 6:00 - 7:00 pm.
This event is also free and open to the general public.
We hope to see you there!

Dynamic Yoga at MUUV will resume 
on October 21st.


1 comment:

Ant said...

wow?!?! 2nd best?!? I wanna know who you think is best... then I want to introduce you to Hilary Horton-Brown and want you to play in her world, her yoga... but I agree, you are amazing, even if only 2nd best - that's something amazing! Thank you so for your yoga & spirit last night. Amazed!

ShareThis